Dr. Timothy A Nielsen MD
Dermatologist2620 S Seacrest Blvd STE B Boynton Beach FL, 33435
Dr. Timothy Nielsen is a dermatologist practicing in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Nielsen specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Nielsen diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1991
University of South Florida (Usf) Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Dermatopathology
- Skin Issues
- MemberAMERICAN SOCIETY OF DERMAPATHOLOGY
- Member PALM BEACH COUNTY SOCIETY FOR DERMATOLOGY AND CUTANEOUS SU
- Member PALM BEACH COUNTY MEDICAL SOCIETY/PALM BEACH, FL
- Member FLORIDA MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Dermatopathology; Oh State Univ Hosp, Dermatology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
- Ohio State University Medical Center 1993
- DERMATOPATHOLOGY, OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY, OH 1996
Dr. Timothy A Nielsen MD's Practice location
Dr. Timothy A Nielsen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nielsen
- What Causes Petechiae?
What is petechia?The definition of petechia falls under the category of hemorrhaging. A petechia, or more commonly used in Latin plural, petechiae, are microscopically small dots which appear beneath the skin surface in red, brown or purple color. We refer to them in plural because they are barely...
- Is Rosacea a Lifelong Skin Condition?
Yes, rosacea is one of the most common chronic skin conditions that affect nearly 16 million people in the United States alone and about 45 million worldwide. The exact cause of rosacea is not known, but there are several theories suggested by many experts regarding rosacea and its...
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Sadaf Sabrina Waqar D.O.2201 45th St West Palm Beach FL 33407
- Dr. Andleeb Usmani D.O.3319 N State Rd 7 Wellington Florida 33449
- Dr. Eric Moum MD2620 S. Seacrest Blvd. Boynton Beach Florida 33435
- Dr. Tami DeAraujo M.D.4800 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton Florida 33431
- Dr. Stefan C. Weiss MD9980 Central Park Blvd N Boca Raton FL 33428
- Dr. Ira H Schlesinger MD4800 Linton Blvd Delray Beach FL 33445