Dr. Andrew Yeng cheng Leung M.D.
Hospitalist550 Osborne Rd Ne Minneapolis MN, 55432
Dr. Andrew Leung is a hospitalist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Leung specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Leung manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Leung works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1993
University of Mn Med Sch 1993
University of Minnesota Medical School 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A preliminary study of ozone trend and its impact on environment in Hong Kong.
- Prediction of maximum daily ozone level using combined neural network and statistical characteristics.
- A study of ozone variation trend within area of affecting human health in Hong Kong.
- A preliminary study on potential of developing shower/laundry wastewater reclamation and reuse system.
- Computed tomography interobserver agreement in the assessment of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage and predictors for clinical outcome.
- Heart Disease
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Andrew Yeng cheng Leung M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55432Get Direction
- What to Expect After Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy involves using the body’s natural defenses in fighting against diseases. It usually involves the use of drugs that are made in a laboratory. The introduction of these foreign substances in the body to trigger a certain reaction will produce certain symptoms, which are termed as side...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Apgar Score: the five signs evaluated
Apgar Score: the five signsRight after birth, the health of a newborn baby is evaluated using the Apgar score, in which five factors are measured on a scale of zero to two. These scores are then added to give the final value which ranges from zero to ten. Thus, the overall health of the newborn baby...
- Study Shows Parkinson’s and ALS are More Common in White Collar Jobs
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive illness of the brain that affects ability to move because it causes the muscles to lose control. Early signs of Parkinson’s include tremors, difficulty in walking and even just standing, speech alterations, movements, stooped posture, and changes in...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Richard Byakika M.D.9875 Hospital Dr Maple Grove MN 55369
- Dr. Andrew Hamp M.D.3850 PARK NICOLLET BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55416
- Dr. Nathaniel Thomas Gaeckle MD909 FULTON ST SE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55455
- Dr. Erin Marie kuisle Novak M.D.800 E 28th St Minneapolis MN 55407
- Nicholas A Haglund M.D.800 E 28TH ST STE H2100 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55407
- Dr. Erin Elizabeth Wise M.D.2925 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55407