Dr. Laderrick Bullock is a prosthodontist practicing in Cherry Hill, NJ. Dr. Bullock specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Education and Training
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey Dental School D.M.D. 2001
- General Dentistry
- White Fillings
- Dental Crowns And Bridges
- Dental Implant Restorations
- Dental Bonding
- Intraoral Camera
- Digital Imaging
- Nitrous Oxide
- Tooth Extractions
- Complete And Partial Dentures
- New Patient Exam
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- Porcelain Bridges
- Smile Makeover
- Enamel Shaping
- Porcelain And Composite Inlays
- Zoom Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentures
- Teeth Whitening Home Kits
- Gold Crowns
- Cleaning & Prevention
- Professional Cleanings
- Dental Examinations
- Home Care
- Digital X-rays
- Gum Disease
- Dental Hygiene
- Tmj Treatment
- Cerec 3d
- Implant Dentistry
- What Are Dental Implants
- Dental Implants Vs Dentures
- Advantages Of Implant Dentistry
- The Dental Implant Procedure
- Dental Implants
- Dry Socket
- Facial Injuries
- Dental Extraction
- Post Surgery Instructions
- Prosthodontic Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
- Internal Tooth Bleaching
Dr. Laderrick Bullock D.M.D.'s Practice location
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003Get Direction
Marlton, NJ 08053Get Direction
Swedesboro, NJ 08085Get Direction
Dr. Laderrick Bullock D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Two Sisters Create a Resourceful Gluten-Free Website
Diagnosed at 3 years old with celiac disease, Sara Kronenberg and her family had to make some big changes to their diets and embrace a gluten-free lifestyle. Thanks to her mother’s support and research that she did about living gluten-free, Sara and her older sister Emma became experts at...
- 10 Ways Nurses Can Reduce the Nurse-Patient Ratios
Nurses worldwide are continually discussing the subject of nurse-patient ratios and what is safe. Nurses realize they have high patient workloads and safe staffing should be a significant priority. What do nurses mean by “safe staffing”? ...
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- Cheerios Drops "Gluten-Free" Claim in Canada, But Not U.S.
Recently Canada dropped the gluten-free designation for Cheerios made by General Mills. However, the boxes produced in the United States still claim the cereal is okay for those who have celiac disease.Is there a different definition of gluten-free from Canada to the US? Well, the US may allow the...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum?
Molloscum contagiosum is a viral infection that presents wart-like bumps or small growths on the skin. Usually, these growths are pink, white, or skin-colored. They are smooth, shiny, and pearly looking. The center of these growths is indented like a dimple.This infection is very common among kids...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Ernesto A Lee DMD976 E Railroad Ave Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Fernando D Presser DMD PC100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Thomas Edward Bunin DDS680 Middletown Blvd Langhorne PA 19047
- Dr. Jeffrey S Ingber D.D.S.100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110
- Dr. Stephen R Cohen DDS1793 Springdale Rd Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Dr. Howard Paul Fraiman D.M.D.100 S Broad St Philadelphia PA 19110