Dr. Bipin Shah is an anesthesiologist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Shah ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Shah also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Calcutta / Medical College 1968
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Anesthesiology; St Josephs Hosp-Prov Unit, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Bipin Chinubhai Shah MD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
Dr. Bipin Chinubhai Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Young Star with Cystic Fibrosis Wows Her Fans
Nova's a shining star who has never let anyone, or any disease, stop her from achieving her dreams.Nova is just like any other famous pop star. Though she's got the talent and the passion, she also had to put in the time and energy working hard at the recording studio. All this paid off though. This...
- Celiac Vaccine Moves to Phase 2!
For a celiac patient, a perfect world is when they can sit down at any table and tuck into a meal without worrying about gluten. This perfect world could become a reality, thanks to the development of a vaccine designed to treat the disease. Because the vaccine has been so successful in its...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Paul Hubbell M.D.3348 W Esplanade South METAIRIE Louisiana 70002
- Dr. Eric Inman Royster M.D.1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Neal Comarda MD3510 N Causeway Blvd Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Elizabeth I Krenz MD1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Michael Guirguis M.D.2820 Napoleon Ave New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Michael Yarborough MD1430 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112