Dr. Steven M Connolly D.M.D.
Dentist1 Executive Woods Ct Belleville IL, 62226
Dr. Steven Connolly is a Dentist practicing in Belleville, IL. Dr. Connolly specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Steven M Connolly D.M.D.'s Practice location
Belleville, IL 62226Get Direction
Dr. Steven M Connolly D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Connolly
- Rosemary g.
If you have deep seeded fears of the dentist, this is your man..
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Mr. Micheal Lillmars DDS8720 BIG BEND BLVD SAINT LOUIS MO 63119
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Noll D.D.S.114 North Kansas Street Edwardsville Illinois 62025
- Dr. Michael J Howenstein DMD10606 Lincoln Trail Fairview Heights IL 62208
- Dr. Shaista Rashid BDS, MS1500 Park Ave Saint Louis MO 63104
- Mr. Michael L. Murphy DMD226 Westview Plaza Dr. Waterloo IL 62298
- Dr. Timothy Gordon Case DMD4300 Holly Hills Blvd Saint Louis MO 63116