Dr. Glenn Dobecki is a dermatologist practicing in South Weymouth, MA. Dr. Dobecki specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Dobecki diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1966
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Dermatology; Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Glenn Allan Dobecki MD's Practice location
South Weymouth, MA 02190Get Direction
DUXBURY, MA 02332Get Direction
Dr. Glenn Allan Dobecki MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Jock Itch: The Facts You Should Know
Jock itch can be very embarrassing. The skin folds itch like crazy in the wrong places at the wrong time. The more you scratch, the more reddish and tender the area becomes. Men get it more often than women, and you don’t have to be an athlete blazing the tracks to get this abdominal itch. Here...
- Treatments for Ringworm
What is ringworm?Ringworm is a common fungal infection of the skin. It is scientifically called as tinea corporis, and belongs to the group dermatophytes. Ringworm does not involve worms, as the name suggests. Instead, its name comes from the ring-like red patches that can occur on the arms, legs,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- Immunotherapy for Melanoma
Immunotherapy, in general, is a treatment process that uses some medications to activate an individual's own immune system to effectively recognize and kill cancer cells. Immunotherapy for melanoma is based on the principle that a person’s own immune system is able to generate an immune response...
- Explore the Different Types of Acne
WhiteheadsWhiteheads are small white-colored blemishes on the skin, which result when the hair follicles get clogged with sebum (natural oil secreted by the skin’s sebaceous glands) and dead skin cells. Your skin needs a certain amount of natural oil to lubricate and protect itself. However, when...
- Dr. Minhal Alhashim MD1145 19th Street NW Washington DC 20036
- Dr. Davis G. Farvolden M.D.10751 Falls Road Lutherville Maryland 21093
- Dr. Ernesto Gonzalez-Martinez MD50 Stanford St. Boston Massachusetts 2114
- Dr. George Kroumpouzos MD PHD75 Washington Street Norwell Massachusetts 2061
- Morayo Adisa31 Roche Bros. Way No. Easton Massachusetts 02356
- Dr. Chrysalyne Schmults MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104