Iraj S Jabbary DDS
Dentist | General Practice1214 E Houston St Suite D Cleveland TX, 77327
Dr. Iraj Jabbary is a Dentist practicing in Cleveland, TX. Dr. Jabbary specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Iraj S Jabbary DDS's Practice location
Cleveland, TX 77327Get Direction
Iraj S Jabbary DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jabbary
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Brittany Turchi Greer D.D.S.103 S Roosevelt Ave Cleveland TX 77327
- Dr. Scott Lamar Jones D.D.S.208 E Houston St Cleveland TX 77327
- Dr. Erin Leigh Gustafson D.D.S.212 E Houston St Cleveland TX 77327
- Dr. Deborah Jane Haase D.D.S.2522 Nottingham St Houston TX 77005
- Dr. Alan Iglesias D.D.S.23896 Loop 494 Porter TX 77365
- Robert Stroumpos DDS23741 Hwy 59 Porter TX 77365