Christopher Gulbrandson is a physical therapist practicing in Rocklin, CA. Christopher Gulbrandson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Christopher Gulbrandson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Christopher Gulbrandson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Christopher Gulbrandson MPT's Practice location
Rocklin, CA 95765Get Direction
Christopher Gulbrandson MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Mr. Steve Arnold Thrall PT6560 Greenback Lane Citrus Heights CA 95621
- Mr. David Parsons Plate MPT1301 F Bidwell St Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Andrew Patrick Hayden D.P.T1650 Response Rd Sacramento CA 95815
- Kristia Ann Suutala PT650 University Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Miss Amelia Mendoza M.D.4755 Aldine Mail Rd Houston TX 77039
- Helen Anderson Other3240 Arden Way Sacramento CA 95825