Dr. Wilbur Wong MD
Family Practitioner385 Tremont Ave Ambulatory Care Serv East Orange NJ, 07018
Dr. Wilbur Wong is a family practitioner practicing in East Orange, NJ. Dr. Wong specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wong possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1994
Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Wilbur Wong MD's Practice location
East Orange, NJ 07018Get Direction
JOINT BASE MCGUIRE-DIX-LAKEHURST, NJ 08641Get Direction
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Why Is Taurine Used in Energy Drinks?
TaurineAmino acids are used to build proteins in the body. Taurine is classified as a conditional amino acid, which is not used to build proteins in the body. It is found throughout the body, but it is mostly concentrated in the brain, heart, eyes, and muscles. Taurine is produced in the body but...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD225 W 23RD ST NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Ashany Sundaram M.D.1129 Bloomfield Ave West Caldwell NJ 07006
- Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy D.O.1042 Main St Paterson NJ 07503
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD122 CLINTON ST HOBOKEN NJ 07030
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D.418 East 138 th street Bronx NY 11454
- Dr. Bella Aloyts DO6401 18TH AVE BROOKLYN NY 11204