Dr. Andreas Bollmann is an adolescent specialist practicing in Chester, PA. Dr. Bollmann works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Bollmann treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Philipps-Univ, Fak Human Med, Marburg, Germany 1995
Philipps-University / College of Human Medicine 1995
UNIV FAK HUMAN MEDICINE 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hearing Loss
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Crozer-Chester Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center Program
Ms. Andreas Bollmann MD's Practice location
Chester, PA 19013Get Direction
MEDIA, PA 19063Get Direction
Ms. Andreas Bollmann MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Canadian Olympian to Help Support Battle Against Multiple Sclerosis
Christine Sinclair, the captain of the Canadian women's soccer teams, helped her teams win Olympic bronze medals on two separate occasions. Now, she is helping A&W Burgers battle against multiple sclerosis (MS).The Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada stated publicly that Sinclair is planning on...
- What Conditions Can Be Caused by Obesity?
There are many of methods used to classify an individual’s health in relation to their weight, but BMI (body mass index) is the most frequently used way.BMI determines whether you have a healthy weight in relation to your height. The “BMI healthy weight calculator” can be used to measure your...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Why Are Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Cases Surging Among Children?
Within the last year, rates of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes have been rising, especially in cases with children and teens diagnosed with either disease. The report of the trend looked at the children and teens of the United States of America, identifying over 200,000 individuals in the nation...
- How to Prepare For Bariatric Surgery
Bariatric surgery is done to help one reduce their weight, especially for obese people. The procedure is not as easy as it seems, because you have to prepare well in advance if you want to reap the maximum benefits from it.There are quite a number of things and activities that you can do before...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Benjamin Piantedosi M.D.307 Glassboro Rd Woodbury Heights NJ 08097
- Dr. Adele Schneider M.D.5501 Old York Rd Philadelphia PA 19141
- Dr. Oana Tomescu MD3701 Market Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Elizabeth Joy Robinson M.D.23 E Wynnewood Rd Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Michele L Zucker M.D.3550 Market St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Sharon M Elvey M.D.2129 W Oregon Ave Philadelphia PA 19145