Dr. Bruce Harwood Haughey MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)517 S Euclid Ave 8th Floor Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Bruce Haughey is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Haughey specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Auckland, Sch of Med, Auckland, New Zealand 1977
University Of Auckland School Of Med Auckland New Zealand 1976
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Complex cervical spine neoplastic disease: reconstruction after surgery by using a vascularized fibular strut graft. Case report.
- Microneurovascular allotransplantation of the canine tongue.
- Stage I (T1 N0 M0) squamous cell carcinoma of the laryngeal glottis: therapeutic results and voice preservation.
- Free flap reconstruction of the head and neck: analysis of 241 cases.
- Combined pharyngoesophageal and cervical skin reconstruction using a single radial forearm flap.
- Fasciocutaneous flap reconstruction of the tongue and floor of mouth: outcomes and techniques.
- Patient care in multidisciplinary cancer clinics: does attention to psychosocial needs predict patient satisfaction?
- Primary paraganglioma of the facial nerve canal.
- Management of stage IV glottic carcinoma: therapeutic outcomes.
- Laryngeal transplantation in 2005: a review.
- Transoral laser microsurgery for advanced laryngeal cancer.
- Pathology quiz case 2. Alveolar rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Transoral laser microsurgery (TLM) +/- adjuvant therapy for advanced stage oropharyngeal cancer: outcomes and prognostic factors.
- Microvascular flap reconstruction of major pharyngeal resections with the intent of laryngeal preservation.
- Pathology quiz case 2. Rhabdomyoma, adult type.
- 2002-2012 Listed in America's Top Doctors (Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.)
- 2002-2013 Listed in Best Doctors in America (Best Doctors, Inc.)
- Head And Neck Surgery, Head And Neck Cancer, Thyroid Cancer And More
- Skull Base and Neuro-Otology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics 1984
Dr. Bruce Harwood Haughey MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
CELEBRATION, FL 34747Get Direction
Kissimmee, FL 34747Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Harwood Haughey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haughey
- What Is Pulsatile Tinnitus: Symptoms and Causes
What is pulsatile tinnitus?Pulsatile tinnitus is a rhythmical noise in the ears that is similar to the sound of a person's pulse or heartbeat. This sound may come and go and may be quite distracting to some people. In most cases, pulsatile tinnitus is related to blood flow disturbances, which is...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Shortness of Breath – When to See a Doctor
Shortness of breath, medically known as dyspnea, is described as a strong tightening in the chest, a feeling of suffocation or air hunger. The description of shortness of breath varies depending on its cause.Maximum cases of shortness of breath are observed in patients suffering from any heart or...
- Dr. Anita Jeyakumar MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Robert Nason M.D.1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Carl F Ehrlich MD605 Old Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Nsangou Tambangre Ghogomu MD660 S Euclid Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Mark F Stroble M.D.12399 Gravois Rd Saint Louis MO 63127
- Ketan Shah M.D.1179 Fortune Blvd. O Fallon IL 62269