Dr. James Lally is a family practitioner practicing in Chino & Montclair, CA. Dr. Lally specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Lally possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 1991
American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Doctors Hosp Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- CORE/Doctors Hospital Program
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center ( Montclair, CA )
- Chino Valley Medical Center ( Chino, CA )
- Casa Colina Centers for Rehabilitation - Pomona Campus ( Pomona, CA )
Dr. James M Lally D.O.'s Practice location
CHINO, CA 91710Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James M Lally D.O. | Family Practitioner | Sports Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James M Lally D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lally
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Julius Ibanez M.D.3865 Jackson St Riverside CA 92503
- Dr. James E Pierog MD1100 West Stewart Drive Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Barbara J. Blasko MD150 East 27th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Michael Samuel Agron MD9080 Colima Rd Whittier CA 90605
- Dr. Paul V Ziesmer MD1100 West Stewart Drive Orange CA 92868
- Dr. David S Merin MD1100 W Stewart Dr Orange CA 92868