Alise Beccaria is an acupuncturist practicing in Brookfield, CT. Dr. Beccaria evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Beccaria treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Alise Beccaria DAC, L.AC.'s Practice location
Brookfield, CT 06804Get Direction
GREENSBORO, NC 27407Get Direction
Dr. Alise Beccaria DAC, L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Vanessa J Gallagher L.AC.340 Route 202 Somers NY 10589
- Shou-yuan Fan L.AC.500 Mount Prospect Ave Newark NJ 07104
- Tara Almquist L.AC.361 Route 202 Somers NY 10589
- Max Kalkstein L.AC.11 CANTERBURY LN EASTON CT 06612
- Kenneth Robert Hoffman D.AC., L.AC.499 Federal Rd Brookfield CT 06804
- Mr. Carlos Sepulveda M.S. L.AC9 Legion Rd Seymour CT 06483