Dr. Marc D Cotler M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology233 E Lancaster Ave Suite 300 Ardmore PA, 19003
Dr. Marc Cotler practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Ardmore, PA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Cotler treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1974
Drexel University College of Medicine
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1974
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Allergy And Immunology; St Christophers Hosp Chldn, Pediatrics
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Dr. Marc D Cotler M.D.'s Practice location
Ardmore, PA 19003Get Direction
Dr. Marc D Cotler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cotler
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. Nicholas A Pawlowski M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. James Corry M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Trong Van Le M.D.34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Joel M Fiedler M.D.1012 Laurel Oak Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Stephen J. Mcgeady MDA. I. Dupont Hospital For Children Wilmington DE 19803
- Dr. Steven D Douglas M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104