Dr. Ragini Lakhia is a pathologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Lakhia is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Lakhia can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Lakhia may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Municipal Med Coll- Gujarat Univ- Ahmedabad- Gujarat- India 1969
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Christus St Joseph Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; St Vincents Hosp Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Ragini Dinesh Lakhia MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77082Get Direction
Dr. Ragini Dinesh Lakhia MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Aysegul A. Sahin M.D.1515 Holcombe Boulevard Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Jae Yun Ro MD PHD6565 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Gonzalo Uribe Botero9606 S Rice Ave Houston TX 77096
- Dr. Catherine Mary Flaitz DDS, MS7500 Cambridge St Houston TX 77054
- Dr. Abdus Saleem MD6565 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Frank Joseph Corredor M.D.710 Fm 1960 Rd W Houston TX 77090