Mr. John D Dedman M.D.
Internist4201 S Mulberry St Pine Bluff AR, 71603
Dr. John Dedman is an internist practicing in Pine Bluff, AR. Dr. Dedman specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dedman provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1975
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Urinary Incontinence
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Mr. John D Dedman M.D.'s Practice location
Pine Bluff, AR 71603Get Direction
PINE BLUFF, AR 71603Get Direction
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- A New Paternity Test Has Been Discovered
Researchers have identified a new way to identify the father from the fetal DNA by the eighth week of pregnancy. This new method is reported in the, New England Journal of Medicine. Peter Benn, PhD, director of the diagnostic medical genetics laboratories at the University of Connecticut Health...
- Are You a Mindless Eater?
Mindless eating is the tendency to eat even when you're not even hungry. This phrase was coined by food psychologist Brian Wansink, PhD of Cornell University, to describe subconscious eating habits that may lead to weight gain. Wansink declared that many people, especially in the U.S., have "eyes...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- Dr. Steven Howard Wright M.D.1614 W. 42nd Avenue Pine Bluff Arkansas 71603
- Mr. James Steven Cash MD1710 W 42ND AVE PINE BLUFF AR 71603
- Raghunandan Muppidi M.D.1600 W 40th Ave Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Dr. Olabode Olumofin M.D.1801 W 40th Ave Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Dr. Jemeca Denise Edwards M.D.1600 West 40th Pine Bluff AR 71603
- Dr. Byron N Wilkes M.D.3805 WEST 28TH PINE BLUFF AR 71603