Dr. Joseph Kiener is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Kiener specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1981
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1981
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- The role of the anteriorly harvested latissimus dorsi flap in single-stage implant-based breast reconstruction.
- Factor XIII as a modulator of plasma fibronectin alterations during experimental bacteremia.
- Fibronectin and the critically ill patient: current status.
- Comparative effect of circulating bacterial or nonbacterial particulates on plasma fibronectin: relationship to lung deposition of blood-borne foreign particles.
- Clearance and tissue distribution of fibronectin in septic rats: relationship to synthetic rate.
- Reticuloendothelial function following infusion of bacterial and non-bacterial particulates: relation to plasma fibronectin.
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University Of California San Francisco
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Joseph Leo Kiener M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Joseph Leo Kiener M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kiener
Terrible Attitude from a Mediocre Reno Surgeon.
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Louis Anthony Bonaldi Other6630 South McCarron Blvd. Reno Nevada 89509
- Dr. Stacey Allen finley Hudson MD6630 S Mccarran Blvd Reno NV 89509
- Ms. Martha jenny Anja Van duyne MD9770 S. McCarran Blvd. Reno NV 89523
- Dr. Timothy A Janiga M.D.500 Damonte Ranch Parkway Reno NV 89521
- Dr. Scott William Wrye M.D.635 Sierra Rose Dr Reno NV 89511
- Dr. Wesley Walker Hall M.D.635 Sierra Rose Dr. Reno NV 89511