Dr. Stephen Rosenfeld is a rheumatologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Rosenfeld specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Rosenfeld treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1963
Dr. Stephen I Rosenfeld MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14623Get Direction
Dr. Stephen I Rosenfeld MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Survey Shows 'Invisible' Aspects of Rheumatoid Arthritis Are Difficult to Explain
According to Health Union’s most recent survey, “Rheumatoid Arthritis in America”, over 85% of patients (8 in 10) diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis struggle to explain “invisible” symptoms. “RA symptoms can be caused by a variety of other conditions. In my case, I had a badly swollen...
- Fibromyalgia and How It Affects Women
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90 percent of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has...
- Complications of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic, autoimmune, inflammatory, and systemic disease affecting the joint’s synovial lining and other connective tissues as well. It’s a disease with a fluctuating course, with periods of active disease and, alternately, remission. Unlike osteoarthritis, RA does...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Selena Gomez Expected to Share Lupus Struggle in New Documentary
Life-Changing Disease And Illnesses Can Affect Celebrities, Too!It might come as a surprise to some, but there are numerous celebrities across the globe that face different diseases and illnesses. Famous actor, singer, performer, and among many other titles Selena Gomez faces a disease. It is...
- Dr. Jennifer H Anolik MD4901 Lac De Ville Blvd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Christopher T Ritchlin MD4901 Lac De Ville Blvd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. John J Condemi MD300 Meridian Centre Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Emmanuel A Quaidoo MD300 Meridian Centre Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Anatole Kenneth Kleiner M.D300 Meridian Ctr Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Andreea Coca M.D.4901 Lacdeville Blvd Rochester NY 14618