Dr. Julian Rose practices Sleep Medicine in Jackson, MS. Dr. Rose studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Dr. Julian F Rose MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Ridgeland, MS 39157Get Direction
Dr. Julian F Rose MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- Not Feeling Quite Right: How Sleep Apnea Affects the Brain
Sleep apnea has earned a lot of popularity lately. The terrifying disease can cause healthy people to decease unexpectedly during the night. It was certified as one of the causes of Carrie Fisher’s death, the legendary 60-year-old actress who played Princess Leia in the successful movie saga, Star...
- Sleep Apnea Control May Contribute to Stroke Recovery
Obstructive sleep apnea, the most common form of sleep apnea, is characterized by repetitive closure of the upper airway during sleep. This closure results in a recurrent cycle of sleep disruption and possible hypoxia. Symptoms include loud snoring, feeling unrested when you wake up, and a general...
- Sleep Apnea's Impact on a Patient's Heart
Though sleep apnea often causes atrial fibrillation, there is a lack of awareness.Neglecting sleep disorders is easy. They are widely prevalent, and yet poorly diagnosed and an underrated risk factor for many health conditions. Sleep apnea, one of the most common sleep disorders touches 3-7% of the...
- How to get a Better Night's Sleep
Having a troubled sleep makes us wake up feeling all the more tired in the morning. Some of the reasons for sleep loss are very clear. It can include a crying infant, noisy neighbors, or even espresso nightcaps. Thomas Roth, PhD, director of the Sleep Disorders Center at Henry Ford Hospital in...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Chronic?
Restless legs syndrome is not chronic. RLS is a neurological movement disorder of the limbs. It is usually associated with sleep disruptions. Patients with RLS will usually report strange sensations, such as an urge to move their leg. This can become very bothersome, which can lead to physical as...
- Dr. Naveed Ahmad M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Rafat Owais Mohammed M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Mohammad Iftekhar Ullah MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Andrea Lewis MD2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Allen Carl Richert M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Parveen Kumar M.D.299 Highway 51 Ridgeland MS 39157