I am trained as a naturopathic doctor, graduating from Bastyr University in 1984, and also as a licensed acupuncturist. Both systems are very similar in their approach and philosophy, in that each vie ...
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Influenza (flu), Osteoporosis And More
- Member American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Member California Naturopathic Doctors Association
Dr. Carl Stuart Hangee-bauer ND, LAC's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94107Get Direction
Dr. Carl Stuart Hangee-bauer ND, LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- All About Vitamin B5 and Why We Need It
What is vitamin B5?Vitamin B5 is also known as pantothenic acid. This B vitamin was initially discovered by chemist Roger J. Williams in the year 1931. Pantothenic acid was basically discovered in combination with other compounds, and around 1938, it was successfully isolated on its own.In 1933,...
- GAPS Diet Food Plan List
Phases of the GAPS DietIntroductory Diet PlanThe introductory phase of the recommended GAPS diet acts as an excellent tool to perform a process of detoxification. This diet plan is effective for all patients dealing with severe digestive problems, which include gastritis, chronic diarrhea, and...
- What Is Astragalus Root: Health Benefits and Side Effects
What is astragalus?Astragalus is a plant that belongs to the family of legumes and beans (Leguminosae). It has a long history of boosting the immune system and fighting against diseases. Astragalus has always been a part of traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years. However, today, the...
- The Candida Diet Food List
Are you suffering from weight loss or weight gain, constipation, heartburn, skin rashes, or any other health-related problems? Have you visited many doctors, undergone a series of medical tests, have been prescribed different medications, and yet you still do not know the exact cause of your...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- Dr. Victoria Lynn Hamman N.D.323 CLIPPER ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94114
- Dr. Shannon Lynn Wood gallegos N.D.1085 VALENCIA ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94110
- Dr. Kizzy Raphael N.D.1601 EL CAMINO REAL BELMONT CA 94002
- Dr. Rebecca Ann Green ND, LAC, MSOM3186 Old Tunnel Rd Lafayette CA 94549
- Dr. Arlen Brownstein N.D.102 CLORINDA AVE SAN RAFAEL CA 94901
- Dr. Karen E Peters N.D.514 KAINS AVE ALBANY CA 94706