Dr. Abdurrahim Abdulhadi is an anesthesiologist practicing in Belleville, IL. Dr. Abdulhadi ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Abdulhadi also might help manage pain after an operation.
Dr. Abdurrahim M Abdulhadi MD's Practice location
Belleville, IL 62223Get Direction
Dr. Abdurrahim M Abdulhadi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- John Quinones Teams Up With Survivors For Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
Many cancer patients suffer in silence, with the public being largely unaware of the different types of cancer and how they affect patients. Most people obviously know that cancer is well, a bad thing, but there is a lot of nuance and important information that is lost on the common citizen. Most...
- Can Certain Diets Alleviate the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
There have been speculations about the positive effects of diet on alleviating the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Although doctors and researchers have yet to come up with sufficient evidence to prove the validity of this claim. However, a well-balanced diet is nonetheless essential to MS sufferers...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD43 Kingsbury Place St. Louis Missouri 63112
- Dr. Brenda C. McClain MD3635 Vista Avenue St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Juri McDowell11133 Dunn Road St. Louis Missouri 63136
- Dr. Gene Shilkrot MDPO Box 447 Madison Indiana 47250
- Dr. Bassem Onsy Asaad MD3 Edmund Pellegrino Rd Stony Brook NY 11794
- Dr. Xiaobin Yi MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110