Dr. Diane K Diehn N.M.D
Naturopathic Physician25055 W. Valley Parkway 204 Olathe KS, 66061
Dr. Diane Diehn is a naturopathic physician practicing in Olathe, KS. Dr. Diehn specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Diehn combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Diane K Diehn N.M.D's Practice location
Olathe, KS 66061Get Direction
OVERLAND PARK, KS 66204Get Direction
- 10 Amazing Benefits of Castor Oil for Skin, Hair, and Health
What is castor oil?Castor oil has been popularly known for treating skin-related infections, promoting healthy hair, and relieving constipation. However, some studies have shown that castor oil has more important uses when it comes to supporting the body’s immune system. Castor oil is known to...
- Green Malay Kratom: Benefits, Effects, Dosage, and Reviews
IntroductionKratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. It comes from the coffee family Rubiaceae and has been used as a traditional medicine since the 19th century.Kratom is now used as a pain reliever and to self-treat withdrawal...
- What Is Betaine: 11 Amazing Health Benefits of Betaine HCl
What is betaine?Betaine is also called as trimethylglycine or betaine anhydrous. Choline and glycine betaine are the two different forms of betaine. Betaine produces carnitine, which promotes liver function and cellular reproduction as well as metabolism of the amino acid homocysteine. Because of...
- Polyphenol Supplements
OverviewStudies show that an increase in the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables can help reduce the risk of developing chronic health problems, such as neurodegenerative diseases, heart disease, and certain types of cancer. Dietary antioxidants can slow down the processes that contribute to...
- Chia Seeds vs. Flaxseeds: What's the Difference?
What are chia seeds?Chia seeds come from a desert plant known as Salvia hispanica. It is a member of the mint family. Chia seeds are often sold under several different trademark names. Not just the seeds, but the sprouts of this plant are also edible. They can be added to salads, sandwiches, and...
- Celery: Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
Celery was cultivated as a vegetable in the past, especially during the winter and spring seasons. It was believed that celery had some role in body cleansing and was considered as a natural detoxifying agent that could ward off illnesses. The vegetable’s seeds were also believed to have an...
- Dr. Alicia Anne Johnson ND8700 W 121ST TER OVERLAND PARK KS 66213
- Dr. Mark Darren Green N.M.D.9359 W 75TH ST OVERLAND PARK KS 66204
- Anna Diec11791 W 112TH ST OVERLAND PARK KS 66210
- Dr. Megan Schlick N.D.9100 W 74TH ST SHAWNEE MISSION KS 66204
- Dr. Jody Krukowski N.M.D1810 SUMMIT ST # 101 KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Audrey Schenewerk ND11791 W 112TH ST STE 100 OVERLAND PARK KS 66210