Dr. Michelle Diu practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in New Hyde Park, NY. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Diu treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Member American Medical Association (AMA)
- Member American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA)
- Member Society for Pediatric Anesthesia (SPA)
- Boston Children's Hospital, MD, Pediatric Anesthesiology
Dr. Michelle Wai Diu M.D.'s Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
New Haven, CT 06510Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Michelle Wai Diu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for AIDS
Currently, there is no cure for aids, but there are few drugs that are effective in fighting the HIV and reduce the complications. The treatments are designed to lessen the virus's effect in the body and keep the immune system healthy.Designing the TreatmentDoctors and the patient design the...
- How Long Does It Take to Digest Food?
Digestion is when the body breaks down the food we consume into smaller particles to get absorbed into the bloodstream. The entire digestion process is divided into three different stages: oral, gastric, and intestinal.The Process of DigestionThe entire process of digestion is divided into three...
- Celiac Diagnoses Are Soaring. What's Behind This Surge?
It's true. Many people today have dietary restrictions. Some may have an allergy to nuts, while others might not eat meat or dairy. One diet that is very popular right now is the gluten-free diet. The number of people that are on a gluten-free diet today is only increasing. In fact, as many as 3.1...
- What are the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a complex mental disorder that leads to uncontrollable mood swings and severe risky behaviors. Otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder, this mental condition is associated with moods that sway between depression and mania. When an individual is not experiencing moods of...
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- Frank H. Kern270-05 76th Avenue Queens New York 11040
- Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Joseph Michael Sroka MD435 E 70th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Ellen C Jantzen M.D.34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Ana J Corcino M.D.34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Tal S m Levy M.D.525 E 68TH ST NEW YORK NY 10065