Dr. James Rothschiller practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Southlake, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Rothschiller treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology Methodist Hsp-Central Unit, General Surgery
- University South Fla School Med 1992
Mr. James Leo Rothschiller M.D.'s Practice location
Southlake, TX 76092Get Direction
Mr. James Leo Rothschiller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Literally Fighting Parkinson's: Fitness Program Focuses on Boxing to Alleviate Symptoms
“Exercise is good for the brain” is a statement largely supported by scientists, physicians, researchers and all kinds of experts in the field of neurology. Some of the benefits the brain can receive from regular exercise are:...
- What #break40 Means to Patients Living with Cystic Fibrosis
2-year-old James Alexander Cargal is a bubbly and energetic little boy who enjoys singing, dancing, and playing with his dogs. But he is also a fighter. James was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at just three weeks old. CF is a genetic disease that mostly affects the lungs, triggering persistent lung...
- What Is Osteopenia?
Osteopenia refers to a low bone mineral density, which increases the chance of bone fractures. But in this condition bone density is not as low as that of osteoporosis. This type of bone loss can make a person prone to bone fractures. Osteopenia and osteoporosis both refer to different degrees of...
- How is IBS Diagnosed?
IBS Tests and DiagnosisThe diagnosis of IBS depends hugely on an inclusive medical history and an exhaustive physical examination.Criteria for Diagnosing the Irritable Bowel SyndromeSince there are no major physical symptoms to definitively diagnose IBS, its diagnosis normally entails in ruling out...
- Robin Williams' Secret Battle with Lewy Body Dementia
What is Lewy body dementia?Lewy body dementia is a progressive neurological disease characterized by an abnormal buildup of proteins called Lewy bodies in the brain cells involved in memory, thinking, behavior, and movement. This protein buildup is also associated with Parkinson’s disease....
- Meet Josh Llewellyn-Jones, a Cystic Fibrosis Hero
In many respects, Josh Llewellyn-Jones is a normal 30-year-old guy. As with many men his age, he’s into physical stamina and setting personal records. Referred to as a “fitness fanatic”, Josh has recently completed a successful 24-hour fitness challenge. The only competitor was Josh. And, he...
- Dr. Oluwasola Olamikan M.D.501 Eastlake Ave E. , Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Bryan M Harris MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Weiwei Boone MD1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Edgar Erold Kiss M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235