Dr. Shakeela F Mirza MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine46591 Romeo Plank Rd Suite 205 Macomb MI, 48044
Dr. Shakeela Mirza is an adolescent specialist practicing in Macomb, MI. Dr. Mirza works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Mirza treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1986
Osmania Medical College
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Plantar Wart
- St John Hosp & Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- St John Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Shakeela F Mirza MD's Practice location
Macomb, MI 48044Get Direction
Dr. Shakeela F Mirza MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mirza
- Balancing Mental Health and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
There are several misunderstandings about the relationship between mental health and inflammatory bowel diseases, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. For instance, individuals who know very little about the diseases believe that emotions, such as tension and nervousness, can actually...
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- What People with Fibromyalgia Want You to Know
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder that causes extensive pain, tiredness, and tenderness all over the body. The disorder affects both men and women, though females are far more probable to develop fibromyalgia.Having fibromyalgia brings constant difficulty to daily lifeFibromyalgia is a chronic...
- What Is Pulsatile Tinnitus: Symptoms and Causes
What is pulsatile tinnitus?Pulsatile tinnitus is a rhythmical noise in the ears that is similar to the sound of a person's pulse or heartbeat. This sound may come and go and may be quite distracting to some people. In most cases, pulsatile tinnitus is related to blood flow disturbances, which is...
- How Quercetin Works: Health Benefits of Quercetin
Quercetin is a flavonoid antioxidant found in plant foods. It is found in leafy vegetables, tomatoes, broccoli, and berries. Quercetin is actually a plant pigment. In the human diet, quercetin is one of the most abundant antioxidants. It destroys free radicals, and thus, fights against aging and...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Mohammad Bitar M.D.47389 Van Dyke Avenue Utica MI 48317
- Dr. Frank J Martilotti M.D.3601 W. 13 Mile Road Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Durdana Tabbussum Rehman M.D35450 Dequindre Rd Sterling Heights MI 48310
- Dr. Ada L Kendall MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Tomas A Macatangay MD45100 Sterritt St Utica MI 48317
- Dr. Joseph R Blodgett M.D.46591 Romeo Plank Rd Macomb MI 48044