Dr. Tahseen A Cheema MD
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr 2211 Lomas Blvd. Ne Albuquerque NM, 87131
Dr. Tahseen Cheema is a hand surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Cheema specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Measurement of rotation of the first metacarpal during opposition using computed tomography.
- Reverse-flow posterior interosseous flap-a review of 68 cases.
- One-stage osteoplastic reconstruction of the thumb.
- Hand involvement in Navajo neurohepatopathy: a case report.
- The posterior tibial island flap for coverage in complex injuries of the lower extremity.
- The medial plantar artery flap: a series of cases over 14 years.
Dr. Tahseen A Cheema MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87131Get Direction
Dr. Tahseen A Cheema MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cheema
- Brain-Dead California Girl Might be Declared “Undead” 3 Years from “Passing”
In December 2013, Jahi McMath, a 13-year-old girl from Northern California had a routine tonsillectomy in order to treat her sleep apnea. The surgery went awry and ended up causing her massive bleeding and an attack of arrhythmia, resulting in a cardiac arrest. The diagnosis read that Jahi had...
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- 15 Tips for Surviving the Night Shift
While there are people who prefer to work in an office, there are also individuals who would willingly sacrifice their hours of sleep just to save a life. Nurses are probably one of the most noble professions in the healthcare industry. Not only are they able to assist doctors in settings like...
- Detrusor Muscles and Urination
It is mostly the detrusor muscle that forms the wall of the bladder, it contracts during urination and relaxes to hold the urine. The muscle is continuous at the inferior end with the internal urethral sphincter. Urination results when the detrusor muscle contracts and the urethral sphincter muscle...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. David A Bernstein M.D.201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Charles R Pribyl M.D.201 Cedar St Se Albuquerque NM 87106
- Dr. Moheb Moneim MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Miguel Lorenzo Gallegos M.D.8004 Constitution Pl Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Neil T Chen MD3830 Masthead Street Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Letitia Bianca Lansing MD1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131