Dr. Steven Jacobson is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Jacobson specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Steven R. Jacobson's Expert Contributions
Botox is considered safe and effective for reduction of facial wrinkles caused by muscles of facial expression. READ MORE
This is a more extensive surgery than implant exchange alone but risk reduction nipple sparing mastectomy can have beautiful outcomes and significantly reduce your risk of getting breast cancer. Best next steps are to discuss with both a plastic and breast oncologic surgeon who team up to do this work regularly. Steve Jacobson Plastic Surgery (507) 398-1900 www.jacobsonplasticsurgery.com READ MORE
- Surgical anatomy of the midcheek: facial layers, spaces, and the midcheek segments.
- The fate of porous hydroxyapatite granules used in facial skeletal augmentation.
- Mediastinal silicone lymphadenopathy secondary to a ruptured breast implant.
- Microvascular salvage of a thrombosed total ear replant.
- Impact and outcome of human acellular dermal matrix size for immediate and two-stage breast reconstruction.
- Microbial biofilms and breast tissue expanders.
- Facelift complications related to median and peak blood pressure evaluation.
- Imaging Features of AlloDerm(®) Used in Postmastectomy Breast Reconstructions.
- Red breast syndrome: a review of available literature.
- Current strategies with 2-staged prosthetic breast reconstruction.
- Comparative Study of Liposomal Bupivacaine Versus Paravertebral Block for Pain Control Following Mastectomy with Immediate Tissue Expander Reconstruction.
- Is the SMAS Flap Facelift Safe? A Comparison of Complications Between the Sub-SMAS Approach Versus the Subcutaneous Approach With or Without SMAS Plication in Aesthetic Rhytidectomy at an Academic Institution.
- Revisiting an Old Place: Single Surgeon Experience on Post-Mastectomy Subcutaneous Implant Based Breast Reconstruction.
- Tailoring through Technology: A Retrospective Review of a Single Surgeon's
- Dual-Energy CT for Evaluation of Intra- and Extracapsular Silicone Implant Rupture.
Dr. Steven R. Jacobson's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55901Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Steven R. Jacobson | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Steven R. Jacobson's reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- What Specialist Performs Plastic Surgery?
What Is Plastic Surgery?Plastic surgery is a type of surgical process performed with the aim of reconstructing or changing a part of an individual’s body. The scope of this surgery covers the following:...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- Dr. Uldis Bite M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Francisco J Agullo MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nho V Tran M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Valerie Lemaine M.D., M.P.H.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Douglas K Henstrom M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Phillip G Arnold M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905