Dr. Steven Jacobson is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Jacobson specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Steven R Jacobson M.D.'s Expert Contributions
Botox is considered safe and effective for reduction of facial wrinkles caused by muscles of facial expression. READ MORE
This is a more extensive surgery than implant exchange alone but risk reduction nipple sparing mastectomy can have beautiful outcomes and significantly reduce your risk of getting breast cancer. Best next steps are to discuss with both a plastic and breast oncologic surgeon who team up to do this work regularly. Steve Jacobson Plastic Surgery (507) 398-1900 www.jacobsonplasticsurgery.com READ MORE
- Surgical anatomy of the midcheek: facial layers, spaces, and the midcheek segments.
- The fate of porous hydroxyapatite granules used in facial skeletal augmentation.
- Mediastinal silicone lymphadenopathy secondary to a ruptured breast implant.
- Microvascular salvage of a thrombosed total ear replant.
- Impact and outcome of human acellular dermal matrix size for immediate and two-stage breast reconstruction.
- Microbial biofilms and breast tissue expanders.
- Facelift complications related to median and peak blood pressure evaluation.
- Imaging Features of AlloDerm(®) Used in Postmastectomy Breast Reconstructions.
- Red breast syndrome: a review of available literature.
- Current strategies with 2-staged prosthetic breast reconstruction.
- Comparative Study of Liposomal Bupivacaine Versus Paravertebral Block for Pain Control Following Mastectomy with Immediate Tissue Expander Reconstruction.
- Is the SMAS Flap Facelift Safe? A Comparison of Complications Between the Sub-SMAS Approach Versus the Subcutaneous Approach With or Without SMAS Plication in Aesthetic Rhytidectomy at an Academic Institution.
- Revisiting an Old Place: Single Surgeon Experience on Post-Mastectomy Subcutaneous Implant Based Breast Reconstruction.
- Tailoring through Technology: A Retrospective Review of a Single Surgeon's
- Dual-Energy CT for Evaluation of Intra- and Extracapsular Silicone Implant Rupture.
- Revisiting an Old Place: Single-Surgeon Experience on Post-Mastectomy Subcutaneous Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction.
Dr. Steven R Jacobson M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55901Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Steven R Jacobson M.D. | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Steven R Jacobson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- How Effective is Laser Hair Removal?
Unwanted hair is a common cause of distress for both men and women. Many options are available for removing hair, including waxing, shaving, and tweezing. Laser hair removal is a popular cosmetic procedure in which a concentrated beam of light is focused onto the hair follicles and ultimately...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Dr. Valerie Lemaine M.D., M.P.H.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Francisco J Agullo MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Nho V Tran M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Uldis Bite M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Phillip G Arnold M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Douglas K Henstrom M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905