Dr. Dawn Yohe is a Chiropractor practicing in Wilton, IA. Dr. Yohe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Yohe seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Dawn M Yohe D.C.'s Practice location
Wilton, IA 52778Get Direction
Dr. Dawn M Yohe D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Dr. Lisa Michaels DC504 Maurer St. Wilton IA 52778
- Dr. Brittany Marie Lichty D.C.1320 11th St. NW Clinton IA 52732
- Dr. Angela Wulf D.C.235 N Oak Ln Blue Grass IA 52726
- Mrs. Cynthia Lorraine Howard B.S., D.C.415 N Neisse St Blue Grass IA 52726
- Dr. Karen Louise Onken D.C.27350 94th Ave Donahue IA 52746
- Dr. Lisa Lynn Geurink D.O.902 5th St Durant IA 52747