Dr. Emad Wadie Estafanous BDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics257 S Dental Science Bldg Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. Emad Estafanous is a prosthodontist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Estafanous specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Short implants--a valuable alternative in patients with reduced bone height?
- Dental implant success in challenging situations?
- "All-on-four": where are we now?
- Zirconia oral implants--do we have scientific documentation for general clinical use?
- Dental implants and a rising demand to immediately improve patients' oral function and esthetics: is research conclusive?
Dr. Emad Wadie Estafanous BDS's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Woodbridge, VA 22193Get Direction
Alexandria, VA 22314Get Direction
- What Causes Blood in the Urine?
The presence of blood in the urine could cause anxiety. Although there are cases where the cause is actually not a cause of concern, some cases may also indicate a serious condition.Blood in the urine is known as hematuria. The blood that you can see with your naked eye is referred to as gross...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- What Does Mucus in Stool Mean?
Does having bloody mucus in stool worry you? Passing out mucus, or spotting them in the poop, is often troubling. It often happens in the case of diarrhea. Bloody mucus in stool is a symptom, rather than a distinct health condition. It is considered the same as the symptom of having blood in the...
- Why Social Implications of Rheumatoid Arthritis Should Be Addressed
When patients are first diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, the main things they think about are the physical implications of the condition. It is true that these physical effects can be particularly troublesome and take up most of the patient's attention. However, rheumatoid arthritis effects...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Peter Pimon Kambhu DDS, MS180 Holiday Rd Coralville IA 52241
- Dr. Yong Joon Coe DDS,MSD,MSS-421 Dental Science Builiding, The University Of Iowa Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Ayman Ahmed aboelmatty Ahmed B.D.S,M.S322 Dental Science S Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Steven A Aquilino DDS MS322 S Dental Science Bldg Iowa City IA 52242
- Yung-shen Huang DDS MS322 S Dental Science Bldg Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Robert Allen Strug DDS601 Highway 6 W Iowa City IA 52246