Dr. Cesar Libanati practices Geriatric Medicine in Loma Linda, CA. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Libanati works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas 1981
- Loma Linda University Med Center
Dr. Cesar Libanati M.D.'s Practice location
Loma Linda, CA 92354Get Direction
Dr. Cesar Libanati M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Dr. Harvey Donald Cohen MD8330 Red Oak St Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Estrella Surmia Vega M.D.25455 Barton Rd Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Wessam Labib MD25455 Barton Rd Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Andrew Philip Corr MD7117 Brockton Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Xin Zhang MD6250 Clay St Riverside CA 92509
- Dr. Kamal Kejriwal MD9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335