Dr. Mark Jay Fireman M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology1901 Star Batt Dr Rochester MI, 48309
Dr. Mark Fireman practices Radiation Oncology in Rochester, MI. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Fireman specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Radiation Oncology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mark Jay Fireman M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MI 48309Get Direction
Dr. Mark Jay Fireman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fireman
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Dr. Andrew T. Turrisi MD4100 Beecher Flint Michigan 48532
- Dr. Arthur J. Frazier MD1080 Harrington Blvd. Mount Clemens Michigan 48043
- Sirisha R. Nandalur MD3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. James Fontanesi M.D.14642 Newport Ave Tustin CA 92780
- Dr. Farzan Siddiqui M.D., PH.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Mihai I Ghilezan MD, PHD3577 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073