Dr. Ralph Levitt is an oncologist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Levitt specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Levitt manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1973
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Mayo Clinic
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Ralph Levitt MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58122Get Direction
Dr. Ralph Levitt MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Levitt
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Ovarian Cancer: Is it Asymptomatic in the Early Stages?
Only three percent of women in the world who are diagnosed with some form of cancer have ovarian cancer. This type of cancer has the highest percentage of deaths in the female population. Every cancer starts when the growth of cells becomes abnormal and out of control. Ovarian cancer begins in the...
- Natural Compound in Garlic May Help Fight Ovarian Cancer
Dating all the way back to 5000 years ago, garlic has been used in food and as medicine, exhibiting nutritional and medicinal value. In fact, it was the Greek physician Hippocrates, also known as the “Father of Western Medicine”, who recommended the use of garlic for a variety of conditions and...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- Revealing your Breast Cancer Diagnosis to Your Loved Ones
Finding out that you have cancer is probably one of the worst things to happen to a person. The news of any illness is very discomforting news. However, the word cancer alone holds a great deal of power if you will. In terms of diseases based on common knowledge, cancer is at the top of the worst....
- Eva Longoria On Her Sister with Special Needs Having Breast Cancer
Eva Longoria has recently opened up on a subject that she hasn't discussed too much in the past. She has a special needs sister who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Eva is now using her celebrity platform to raise awareness and support for her beloved sister. Liza is not only Eva Longoria's...
- Dr. Denise Suzanne Snow MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Mathew Ampravil Cherian MD737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Preston D Steen MD820 4th Street North Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Louis H Geeraerts MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. Mark Mutuota Gitau M.D.737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122
- Dr. John M Leitch MD820 4th St N Fargo ND 58122