Dr. Carrie Muh, MD MDMS specializes in neurological surgery, and currently treats patients in Durham, North Carolina and Charlotte, North Carolina, Atlanta, Georgia, and Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Muh ...
- PI-3 kinase-PTEN signaling node: an intercept point for the control of angiogenesis.
- Discrete cerebral hypothermia in the management of traumatic brain injury: a randomized controlled trial.
- Headaches, rapidly progressive visual loss, and bilateral disc edema.
- Inflammatory pseudotumor of the lateral ventricle in a pediatric patient.
- Morphometric Analysis of Predictors of Cervical Syrinx Formation in the Setting of Chiari I Malformation.
- 127 Multimodality Word-Finding Distinctions in Pediatric Cortical Stimulation Mapping.
- Current and Emerging Surgical Therapies for Severe Pediatric Epilepsies.
- Risk Factors for Delayed Referral to a Craniofacial Specialist for Treatment of Craniosynostosis.
- Shunt freedom and clinical resolution of idiopathic intracranial hypertension after bariatric surgery in the pediatric population: report of 3 cases.
- Emory Univ. School of Medicine 2004
Dr. Carrie R Muh M.D., M.S.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
Durham, NC 27705Get Direction
VALHALLA, NY 10595Get Direction
Dr. Carrie R Muh M.D., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Muh
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Lobotomies in Other Countries
What is a lobotomy and why was it used?A lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure used for the treatment of various psychological conditions, such as severe depression, mania, schizophrenia, etc. It was even used for the treatment of homosexuality.The idea of brain surgery started around 1890, when a...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Dr. Justin Santarelli M.D.100 WOODS RD VALHALLA NY 10595
- Meic Schmidt M.D.100 WOODS ROAD Valhalla NY 10595
- Dr. Dhruve Satish Jeevan M.D.100 Woods Rd Valhalla NY 10595
- Dr. Joey Melissa Mancuso D.O.100 WOODS RD VALHALLA NY 10595
- Mr. Jared Michael Pisapia MD, MTR100 WOODS RD # A VALHALLA NY 10595
- Dr. Christian Andrew Bowers M.D.100 WOODS RD VALHALLA NY 10595