Dr. Charles Lloyd Snyder M.D.
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Charles Snyder practices Pediatric Surgery in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Snyder treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Snyderdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Indiana University-Purdue University--Indianapolis 1982
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Pediatric Surgery
- Necrotizing enterocolitis in full-term infants.
- Trends in mode of delivery for gastroschisis infants.
- Bone morphogenetic protein expression patterns in human esophageal atresia with tracheoesophageal fistula.
- Urachal anomalies in children: the vanishing relevance of the preoperative voiding cystourethrogram.
- Relative value units correlate with pediatric surgeons' operating time: when perceived myth becomes reality.
- Esophageal foreign bodies in the pediatric population: our first 500 cases.
- Faulty bone morphogenetic protein signaling in esophageal atresia with tracheoesophageal fistula.
- Hernia uterus inguinale: a proposed algorithm using the laparoscopic approach.
- Current management of umbilical abnormalities and related anomalies.
- Abdominal complications related to type of repair for congenital diaphragmatic hernia.
- Temporal geomapping of pediatric surgeons in the United States.
- Current significance of meconium plug syndrome.
- The influence of trisomy 21 on the incidence and severity of congenital heart defects in patients with duodenal atresia.
- Treatment of adolescent gynecomastia.
- Laparoscopic versus open pyeloplasty in children: preliminary report of a prospective randomized trial.
- Kansas City Super Doctors 2007
- Birth Defects
- Umbilical Hernia
- Ventral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Minnesota Medical School Program
- Pediatric Surgery, Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Kansas City, MO
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
Dr. Charles Lloyd Snyder M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Dr. Charles Lloyd Snyder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Snyder
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Dr. Daniel Jon Ostlie M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Nigel J Price MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Mark Sinclair MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Troy L. Spilde M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Jason D Fraser M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Mr. John Andrew Grant M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66160