Dr. Steven Bernstein is a podiatrist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Bernstein is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Bernstein diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
- Golden Glades Regional Medical Center (Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery and Trauma Residency)
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, American Podiatric Medical Association, NJ Podiatric Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being able to connect with his patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Tennis
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Steven A. Bernstein, DPM, FACFAS's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301Get Direction
Edgewater, NJ 07020Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Steven A. Bernstein, DPM, FACFAS | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Steven A. Bernstein, DPM, FACFAS's reviewsWrite Review
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Dr. Gavriil Khaimov DPM185 Bridge Plz N Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Vera Malezhik DPM800 PALISADE AVE APT 1202 FORT LEE NJ 07024
- Dr. Bo Kyong Shin DPM2361 Lemoine Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Dr. Norman J Calihman DPM1555 Center Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Yakov Haimof DPM185 Bridge Plz N Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Chen An Wang DPM2175 Lemoine Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024