Dr. Gamal M Wazni MD
Family Practitioner7125 Orchard Lake Rd Suite 120 West Bloomfield MI, 48322
Dr. Gamal Wazni is a family practitioner practicing in West Bloomfield, MI. Dr. Wazni specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wazni possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Providence Hosp Med Ctrs, Family Medicine
Dr. Gamal M Wazni MD's Practice location
West Bloomfield, MI 48322Get Direction
TAMPA, FL 33618Get Direction
Dr. Gamal M Wazni MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wazni
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- How Do You Contract Meningitis?
The majority of meningitis is as a result of viruses and bacteria that harbor in our bodies. These germs normally live in the nose and throat or the intestines and can cause sickness. The bacteria can result in inflammation if they spread to the tissues lining the spinal cord and the brain....
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Dr. Grace W Patterson MD9150 Linwood Ave Detroit MI 48206
- Sylmara E. Chatman17603 W 10 Mile Rd Southfield Michigan 48075
- Dr. Jennilyn Wetzel MD28289 Hoover Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Rajat Daniel MD1990 Union Lake Rd Commerce Township MI 48382
- Dr. Shelandra Bell D.O.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. Mark Peter Schury D.O.4400 Dixie Hwy Waterford MI 48329