Dr. Hesham M Hamoda M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry940 Belmont Street Randolph MA, 02368
Dr. Hesham Hamoda is a psychiatrist practicing in Randolph, MA. Dr. Hamoda is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Hamoda diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Hamoda may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Hamoda treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Kuwait University, Faculty Of Medicine, Health Sciences Center MD
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Variations in hospital waste quantities and generation rates.
- Stressors and coping strategies of medical students. Gender differences.
- Correlates of quality of life in an Arab schizophrenia sample.
- Association between attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and epilepsy in pediatric populations.
- Electroconvulsive therapy in children and adolescents.
- A review of magnetic resonance imaging and diffusion tensor imaging findings in mild traumatic brain injury.
- A roadmap for observership programs in psychiatry for international medical graduates.
- Promoting scholarship during child and adolescent psychiatry residency.
- Elevated rates of ADHD in mothers of children with comorbid ADHD and epilepsy.
Dr. Hesham M Hamoda M.D.'s Practice location
Randolph, MA 02368Get Direction
BOSTON, MA 02115Get Direction
Dr. Hesham M Hamoda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamoda
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- What Is Tourette’s?
Tourette’s syndrome is characterized by vocalization and movements that are involuntary and repetitive. It is a type of tic disorder. The pioneer Dr George Gilles De La Tourette first discovered the condition in 1885 in an eighty-six-year-old French noblewoman. Typically, in childhood, early...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- ADHD: How it Impacts the Family
Any negative medical condition suffered by one family member usually carries over to the rest of the family. How an ADHD diagnosis can affect the whole familyOnce a child, teenager, or even an adult, is diagnosed with ADHD, the impact of the diagnosis will be felt by the entire family. Furthermore,...
- Helping a Loved One Cope with Depression
Depression is a serious mood disorder that can really change the way people live their life. However, depression can be treated with the help and support of people who truly care about the welfare of a person who is depressed. Most people who frequently feel depressed need intervention and treatment...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Dr. Sean Stetson MD1093 N Main St Randolph MA 02368
- Dr. Alaa M. Elrefai M.D.1093 N Main St Randolph MA 02368
- Dr. Krishnaswamy Gajaraj M.D.1093 N MAIN ST RANDOLPH MA 02368
- Dr. Hebert Georges MD49 Grove St Randolph MA 02368
- Dr. Gary M Warstadt MD1093 N Main St Randolph MA 02368
- Dr. Leonard S Marcus MD1093 N Main St Randolph MA 02368