Dr. Kevin A Kimm D.O.
Family Practitioner1010 S Grand Ave Suite 1 Charles City IA, 50616
Dr. Kevin Kimm is a family practitioner practicing in Charles City, IA. Dr. Kimm specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Kimm possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Des Moines University Medical School D.O. 1988
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Patients' Choice Award Patients' Choice
- On-Time Doctor Award On-Time Doctor
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition Compassionate Doctor
- Back & Spine Care Orthopedics
- Mri, Bone Density, Xray, Nerve Conduction, Ultrasound
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Osteoarthritis Centers Of America
- General Surgery
- PRP/Stem Cell Injection Therapy
- Same Day Surgery
- Cardiology through Telemedicine
- Professional Member American Osteopathic Association
Dr. Kevin A Kimm D.O.'s Practice location
Charles City, IA 50616Get Direction
FAIRMONT, MN 56031Get Direction
Fairmont, MN 56031Get Direction
Dr. Kevin A Kimm D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kimm
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Jody Marie Harmsen M.D.308 N MAPLE AVE NEW HAMPTON IA 50659
- Dr. Jeffrey D Nasstrom DO620 N 8th St Osage IA 50461
- Dr. Patrick L. Ryal M.D.903 W CONGRESS NORA SPRINGS IA 50428
- Dr. David Verle Schrodt MD1501 S Main St Charles City IA 50616
- Dr. Mark J Haganman DO620 N 8th St Osage IA 50461
- Dr. Paul Henry Royer MD FACC1501 S Main St Charles City IA 50616