Dr. Bruce Bainton is an anesthesiologist practicing in Burlingame, CA. Dr. Bainton ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Bainton also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1990
Tulane University of Louisiana 1990
University of California
Tulane University School of Medicine 1990
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Compartmentalization of intraalveolar and systemic lipopolysaccharide-induced
- The effects of acute and chronic alcoholism on tumor necrosis factor and the inflammatory response.
- Endotoxin-induced suppression of pulmonary antibacterial defenses against Staphylococcus aureus.
- Oral clonidine prolongs lidocaine spinal anesthesia in human volunteers.
- Combined spinal epidural anesthesia: a new "hanging drop".
- The effects of electrical stimulation at different frequencies on perception and pain in human volunteers: epidural versus intravenous administration of fentanyl.
- Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
Dr. Bruce Glen Bainton MD's Practice location
Dr. Bruce Glen Bainton MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Stages of Menopause
Menopause is a natural transition period where women progress from their childbearing years to a subsequent stage of their lives. The symptoms that come with it shift and appear in overlapping stages.It is very important for women to understand all the signs and symptoms that accompany menopause,...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Heidi M Boules M.D.231 East 76th Street New York New York 10021
- Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas MD3490 California Street San Francisco California 94118
- Mr. Jeffrey H. Levy MD2299 Post Street San Francisco California 94115
- Tara B. Hojiwala450 Stanyan Street San Francisco California 94117
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Barbara Dodson521 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143