Dr. Mary Hegenbarth is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Hegenbarth specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1983
University of Michigan Medical School 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Preparing for pediatric emergencies: drugs to consider.
- Improved speed and accuracy of calculations with a programmable calculator in pediatric emergency scenarios.
- Severe dog bites in children.
- Management of health maintenance organization controversy.
- Case 04-1994: a six-week-old infant with multiple congenital anomalies and an abnormal respiratory pattern.
- Pediatric emergency medicine fellow clinical work requirements.
- Serious and fatal air gun injuries: more than meets the eye.
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Pediatrics
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital Program
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
Dr. Mary A Hegenbarth M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mary A Hegenbarth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Dr. Michelle K. Hughes D.O.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Duha Al-zubeidi MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Emily Jane Montgomery M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Ebony Dione Hunter M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Jennifer Watts MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Christine Mary Walsh-kelly M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108