Dr. Florence Edwards D.D.S.
Dentist600 Caisson Hill Rd Us Army Dental Activ Fort Riley KS, 66442
Dr. Florence Edwards is a Dentist practicing in Fort Riley, KS. Dr. Edwards specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Florence Edwards D.D.S.'s Practice location
Fort Riley, KS 66442Get Direction
Dr. Florence Edwards D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Edwards
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Dr. Jessica Scott Sharp DMD210 Custer Ave Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Oluwatobi Gbemi DDS600 CAISSON HILL ROAD FT. RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Chad Everett Olinger D.D.S.600 Caisson Hill Rd. Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Nicholas Dale Wilson DDS600 Caisson Hill Rd Fort Riley KS 66442
- Dr. Nestor Luis Roman DMD600 CAISSON HILL ROAD FT. RILEY KS 66442
- Dr. Bryan Lee Horspool DDS600 Caisson Hill Rd Fort Riley KS 66442