Dr. Shelley Witt-gentile is an audiologist practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Witt-gentile evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Witt-gentile takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Shelley A Witt-gentile MA/CCC-A's Practice location
Davenport, IA 52807Get Direction
Shelley A Witt-gentile MA/CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Holistic Treatments for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
The symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be very embarrassing and make you discomfort able. However, you can relive then naturally.Since doctors have not been able to come up with a sure cure, experts emphasis on devising ways to live with it. Remember, if you have IBS, you shouldn’t be...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- What Are the Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is made from pulverized apples after fermentation. Since the time of Hippocrates, who recommended this for treating many ailments, apple cider vinegar has been famous as a folk medicine. Vinegar is used in many household errands including cleaning, polishing, killing weeds, and...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Melissa Hamerlinck MS/CCC/A3385 Dexter Ct Davenport IA 52807
- Michael L. Roush BC-HIS852 MIDDLE RD STE 104 BETTENDORF IA 52722
- Michael R Kramer AUDIOLOGIST2322 E Kimberly Rd Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Micheal Charles Hartman AU.D430 W 35th St Davenport IA 52806
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Harder AU.D.3601 N Division St Davenport IA 52806
- Mrs. Tricia Gross Other639 38th St Rock Island IL 61201