Dr. Terri Miller is a psychologist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Miller specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Miller evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Miller because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Terri L. Miller PHD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72211Get Direction
Dr. Terri L. Miller PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Boy with Autism Finds Companionship in Apple's Siri
It can be a difficult world to make friends in, especially for children with autism. However, a young boy named Gus was able to find companionship in an unlikely place - Apple's virtual assistance platform, Siri.Discovering SiriGus's mother began to notice that Siri was becoming her son's best...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Dr. Dawn Phelps Doray PSYD212 N McKinley St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Amy A Parish PSY.D.1 Saint Vincent Cir Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Leslie Smith M.D.2801 Lee Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Thomas Revillion Winans PHD100 S University Ave Ste 401 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Tanecia Marshia Blue PHD4300 W 7th St Little Rock AR 72205
- Patty Nelson LPE1900 ALDERSGATE RD LITTLE ROCK AR 72205