Dr. Leland Kimball is a Dentist practicing in Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Dr. Kimball specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Leland Blane Kimball DDS's Practice location
Fort Leonard Wood, MO 65473Get Direction
Dr. Leland Blane Kimball DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- Dr. Thomas William Tylka DMDUsa Dentac, 1724 Nebraska Ave. Fort Leonard Wood MO 65473
- Dr. Laurence Sharos D.M.D.1724 Nebraska Ave Fort Leonard Wood MO 65473
- Dr. Andrew James Cassidy DDS1201 Forum Dr Rolla MO 65401
- Dr. Clint Steven Conner DDS810 Salem Rd Conway AR 72034
- Dr. Sean Patrick Cooney D.M.D.120 Ridgeview Dr Saint Robert MO 65584
- Travis C Schwarz DMD7320 Village Center Dr O Fallon MO 63368