Amanda Uting is a physical therapist practicing in West Des Moines, IA. Amanda Uting specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Amanda Uting can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Amanda Uting will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Amanda M Uting DPT's Practice location
West Des Moines, IA 50266Get Direction
Amanda M Uting DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Stephanie Jane Kelsick M.S.P.T.212 W Van Dorn St. , Polk City IA 50226
- Samuel I Huey DPT5700 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Detlef James Maltas DPT6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Kala M Frederiksen PT4861 S 27th St Milwaukee WI 53221
- Ms. Beth Ann Schweizer P.T.5700 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Mrs. Wendy Sue Bloomhuff DPT5700 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266