Dr. Daniel L Kapp M.D.
Plastic Surgeon1500 North Dixie Highway Suite 304 West Palm Beach FL, 33401
Dr. Daniel L. Kapp is a Plastic Surgeon serving the West Palm Beach area for more than 15 years. Dr. Kapp is experienced in cosmetic surgery of the breasts, body & face. He is a professional member of ...
Education and Training
University of Virginia B.S. in Chemistry 1991
University of South Florida College of Medicine M.D. 1998
- Surgery Research AwardOhio State University Department
- Medical Director's AwardOhio State University
- Upjohn & Pharmacia Award Pharmacology
- Honors Award in Surgery University of South Florida College of Medicine
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Lifts
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Tummy Tuck
- Mommy Makeover
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Mini Tummy Tuck
- Body Lift
- Leg Lift
- Brow Lift
- Fat Grafting
- Mini Facelift
- Facial Implants
- Lip Augmentation
- Neck Lift
- Plastic Surgery For Men
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Chemical Peel
- Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Plastic Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional MemberPalm Beach County Medical Society
- Ohio State University Medical Center Plastic Surgery 2002
Dr. Daniel L Kapp M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Daniel L Kapp M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kapp
- Michelle b.
- Debra s.
"He knew it was skin cancer right away".
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- What Are the Benefits of Botox?
Since its invention in the 1980s, Botox has become one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for anyone who wants to look younger. Initially used for treating spastic eyelids, this procedure has come a long way in treating many a problems with beauty. It is considered to be the best in anti-aging...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Harold Bafitis D.O.4601 Military Trail Jupiter Florida 33458
- Dr. Mark R. Murphy M.D.4280 Professional Center Dr Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33410
- Avron H Lipschitz MD11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Jean-paul Azzi MDFirst Ave at 16th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Daniel A Delvecchio M.D.4800 North Federal Highway Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Salvatore Louis Grimaldi D.O.927 45th St West Palm Beach FL 33407