Dr. Julia Ann Beckman M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine1547 Livingston Ave Saint Paul MN, 55118
Dr. Julia Beckman is an adolescent specialist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Beckman works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Beckman treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1992
Roy J Lucille A Carver College of Medicine At University of Iowa,Iowa City, Ia, United States 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Kapiolani M C/Women-Child, Pediatrics; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Pediatrics
- U Hawaii
- University of Hawaii at Manoa Affiliated Hospitals 1996
Dr. Julia Ann Beckman M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55118Get Direction
Dr. Julia Ann Beckman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beckman
- What to Do if RA Affects Sleep Habits
When you are in pain, it is hard to sleep. Sleeping through the night might be a challenge if you have rheumatoid arthritis. Since a full night of sleep is very important, finding help and treatment are vital. Without sleep, you may experience fatigue, depression, and irritability, which could all...
- What Are the Symptoms of Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis refers to a very common, progressive condition, characterized by weak and fragile bones. The bones are so weak that even a small strain may result in fracture. The bones lose its density gradually during the early years and this stage, which is the precursor of osteoporosis, is known as...
- Should I Change My Diet If I Have Lyme Disease?
Although Lyme disease is not caused by a poor diet, a change in your diet will be necessary if you get infected. The disease is actually caused by a tick bite. Living with this disease will require you to eliminate some foods from your diet, and focus more on including other types of foods.The...
- Home Remedies for Bedbugs
What are bedbugs?Bedbugs are insects that usually live in beds and feed on human blood. Aside from mattresses, bedbugs can also survive on other surfaces and spaces, such as rugs or carpets, dressers, luggage, sheets, sofas, or couches. Among the different bedbug species, Cimex hemipterus...
- Does Ultherapy Really Tighten Skin?
What is it?Ultherapy is the only FDA approved non-surgical procedure done to lift the skin of the neck, chins and brow. It is not a surgery; it is not an injection or laser. It is an ultrasound therapy. This technique uses ultrasound to guide the clinician to the directed are of the skin where they...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Tammi S Plotnik MD233 Grand Ave Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Thresiamma Augustine Joseph MD3585 Lexington Ave N Saint Paul MN 55126
- Dr. Walid Maalouli M.D.1547 Livingston Ave Saint Paul MN 55118
- Dr. Anne marie Mcmorrow Tuohy MD3745 Cherokee St Nw Kennesaw GA 30144
- Dr. Luis Vilaseca M.D.1547 Livingston Ave Saint Paul MN 55118
- Dr. James Michael Marquardt MD3585 Lexington Avenue North Saint Paul MN 55126