Michelle is a licensed and Board Certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM) where she holds a Diplomate of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology. It ...
Michelle N. Iona L.AC.'s Practice location
Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776Get Direction
RIVERHEAD, NY 11901Get Direction
Michelle N. Iona L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Dr. Anthony Gordon L.AC., LMT.38 LANDING AVE SMITHTOWN NY 11787
- Mr. Rocco John Bonavita L.A.C.260 Middle Country Road Selden NY 11784
- Mr. Christopher Joseph Grodski L.AC., DIPL. OM301 E. Main St. Centerport NY 11721
- Ms. Nanci Simari L.AC., MSTOM499 Montauk Hwy Eastport NY 11941
- Mr. Jaewan So424 2nd Ave W East Northport NY 11731
- Mr. Robert T Lutz L.AC.380 PARK AVE HUNTINGTON NY 11743