Dr. Elaine Werth is a psychologist practicing in Hastings, NE. Dr. Werth specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Werth evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Werth because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Elaine B Werth PH.D.'s Practice location
Hastings, NE 68901Get Direction
Dr. Elaine B Werth PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- How an Autism Expert Failed to See His Own Son's Asperger's
Many children with Asperger’s syndrome are initially diagnosed with ADHD and then later diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome in adulthood when seeking help for directly related matters such as depression or persistent anxiety. This is how it took professor Tony Attwood, clinical psychologist, 35...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Tara Renee snyder Borsh PSY.D., LP3010 Scott Blvd Temple TX 76504
- Dr. Carrie L Brecker PSYD100 Prison Rd Represa CA 95671
- Rachel Carcare M.A., C,A,S5893 Main St Trumbull CT 06611
- Dr. Jeromy A. Warner PSYD835 S Burlington Ave Hastings NE 68901
- Dr. Krista Kay Krebs PHD210 W H St Hastings NE 68901
- Christina Mary Sanner PH.D.242 Shamrock rd Pineville LA 71360